- Good morning!
- Today is going to be a good day.
- Hi! Beautiful morning, isn't it?
- Hello again. How's your day going?
- Hey! I'm glad I ran into you.
- So good to see you!
- Oh, hi! What a pleasant surprise!
- Such a peaceful night tonight...
- Wow. I didn't expect to run into anybody here.
- Ohhh! Sorry, sorry. You scared me for a second.
- Take care out there, okay?
- Yes! Time to get this day underway.
- Have a great day!
- Until next time!
- I hope to see you soon!
- Take care of yourself!
- Have a pleasant night.
- Alright, rest easy!
- Sleep well!
- Good night!
Player's Question Edit
Before Asking Edit
- What can I do for you?
- I get the sense something's on your mind.
- You look like you have something to say...
- *giggles* "I was wondering about that. My last name is Lapran."
- "I'll be turning twenty-four soon, but at the moment I'm twenty-three."
- "I started in law but I lost interest. I only came out with a two year degree."
- "Just one inch shy of six feet. I'm pretty tall for a girl I know."
- "Well, I'm a hundred and thirty-two pounds, but I'm trying to diet!"
- "I'm a yoga instructor at the fitness center. I've been practicing for years."
- "My cup size? Oh, wow... Umm, D. *giggles* That's so embarrassing!"
- "My birthday is the twenty-fifth of June. Yes sir/ma'am."
- "I know some people think it's weird, but I do meditation. It really helps clear my mind."
- "Purple, it's the color of my favorite flower. The lilac."
- "I've always loved Autumn. It's such a pretty season."
- "You know, I really enjoy spending time at the park, I notice."
Already Asked Edit
- "I don't mean to be rude, but I think you've asked that before."
- "Deja vu, did you already ask me that?"
- "I've already told you. Nope, you have to remember." *giggles*
Accepting "Liked" Gifts Edit
- You're sure? That's so kind of you!
- I can't believe you bought this for me! How nice is that?
- I feel bad; I never have anything for you.
- You're too much! I'll have to remember to get you something nice.
- I'm not even sure how to express my gratitude.
- Hmmm? A gift!? You didn't have to do that!
Accepting "Loved" Gifts Edit
- I can't tell you how much this means!
- Ohhh! This is perfect for my studio!
- This is exactly what I was looking for! You've read my mind.
Accepting "Unique" Gifts Edit
- My collection was missing this! Thank you!
- Thanks! Really, I mean it! I love things like this.
Rejecting Gifts Edit
- I really appreciate the gesture, but it's just not for me.
- I wouldn't know what to do with this. I hope you didn't go through much trouble!
- I'm really sorry, but I don't think I would get much use out of that.
Accepting Junk Items Edit
- "Maybe I'll just have a bite... or two."
- "Oh, god. I'm so weak... Mmm, but it's soooo good."
- "I had a light breakfast so, I'm sure it's okay."
Accepting Veggie Items Edit
- "Mmmm, I should really eat more of these."
- "Sure, I could go for a quick snack."
Rejecting Food Edit
- "You go ahead, that's not really my type of thing."
- "No, no, no! I wouldn't want to eat all your food."
- "That's okay, but thank you for offering!"
When Full Edit
- "Ughhh, no... no thanks..."
- "I'm not... feeling too hot. Maybe later."
- "Mnnn, I've had too much already. Sorry."
When Hungry Edit
- "I feel like I can't remember the last time I've eaten."
- "Hmm, I'm hungry. Do you want to maybe grab something to eat?"
- "I think my tummy is speaking to me. It says: feed me!" *giggles*
Accepting Alcohol Edit
- Uhhh, okay. But, make sure I don't drink too much.
- Oh, thank you!
- Alright, just to loosen up a little.
- I'm not a big drinker... buuut, okay!
- Well, as long as you already paid for it. *giggles*
Rejecting Alcohol Edit
- I'm not sure that's very appropriate right now...
- I'm surprised at you. There's a time and place for that.
- Thanks, but I'm really not a heavy drinker.
When Drunk Edit
- I'm throwing in the towel...
- I'm done...
- Am I drunk?
- I think I may have gotten carried away again.
- (hiccup) *giggles*
When Hungry Edit
- I think it's bad to drink alcohol on an empty stomach, right?
- I'll think about it... after I get the chance to eat something.
- I'm too hungry at the moment to thinking about that.
Before Sex Edit
- This is so embarrassing... *giggles*
- Uh... I hope you like it. I'm not very experienced.
- Let's take it nice and slow... okay?
After Sex Edit
- Your bed is like a dream. I feel so rested and relaxed.
- Hey... ummmmm, last night was... I don't know... I don't even have words for it...
- Good morning...
Matching Four/Five Tokens Edit
- "Oh my!"
Matching Heartbreak Tokens Edit
- "That wasn't very nice!"
- *gasps* "Why!?"
- "Could you PLEASE not do that?"
Giving a Date Gift Edit
- Thank you! Really!
- It's lovely!
- It's too much!
- Are you sure?
- I'm not sure what to say!
Rejecting a Date Gift Edit
- Oops, sorry. I don't think it's the best time for that.
Completing Date Edit
- Thank you so much. Everything was just perfect!
- I had wonderful time. Thank you for inviting me.
- That was such a nice date. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did!
- Wonderful! Let's do this again soon, okay?
- I'm so pleased! I hope we can go out like this again.
- It was really very nice of you to take me out like this. I'm so pleased!
Completing Night Date Edit
- I don't have anywhere else to be tonight... if you wanted to, maybe, do something else?
- Ummm, I'm not really sure how to ask this... but, can we head back to your room?
- I... don't think I'm going home tonight. I mean, if that's alright with you...
Failing Date Edit
- Is there something wrong? Do you not like spending time with me?
- No worries. Perhaps tomorrow would be a brighter day.
- I'm a little disappointed, but it's alright.
- I'm getting the sense you're a little out of sync today.
- Oh well, we should be on our way anyway... things to do...
- I don't feel like you're being very mindful of my needs.
Pre-date quotes Edit
Accepting a Date Edit
- Oh, are you sure? Yes, of course I'll go!
- Alright! This will be a good chance to get to know each other better.
- Yes! I'd like that a lot. I'm looking forward to it!
- Good idea! I'm going to run and get ready.
- Well... I don't think I have anything going on. Alright, let's go out!
- That sounds lovely. I can't wait!
Inventory Full Edit
- "Whoops! It looks like you have too many things taking up space in your inventory."
|Hot Springs||“It's so peaceful here... very relaxing.”|
|Scenic Overview||“Hey, you know about this spot too!? Sometimes, I come up here to think.”|
|Ice Rink||"I just keep picturing myself falling on my butt."|
|Outdoor Lounge||"It's like our own private oasis! I'm glad to be here with you..."|
|Corkscrew Carnival||"Whatever we do, just keep me away from all the junk food."|
|Vinnie's Restaurant||"Fancy... I can't believe we didn't have to make a reservation."|
|Tennis Courts||"If I win, you're buying us lunch! Good luck!"|
|Hiking Trail||“Mmm... don't you just love the misty morning air?”|
|Botanical Garden||“Wow, it's lovely! What a beautiful garden.”|
|Gold Falls Casino||“This is so exciting! I hope I don't get too carried away...”|
|Farmer's Market||“Ohhh! The market! What a fun idea.”|
|Water Park||"I think people are staring at me... What did I tell you about this bikini!"|
Meeting Aiko Edit
- Good morning, Aiko.
- What's wrong? Seems like bothering you.
- How are classes going?
- Mmmmm...well. I think I have just the thing. I'm headed to the beach to work on a few poses. You should join me. Nothing like a little exercise to melt that stress away.
- Will I at least be seeing you this weekend at the studio?
- Great! Can't wait. See you there.
Meeting Beli Edit
- Are you serious?
- Try what on? There's nothing here.
- Oh my...*sighs* alright. Just...make sure nobody else is around.
- Jess, I can't wear this!
- The world will be just fine without my...boobs.
- I'm not going anywhere in this. I'm changing back.
- What!? Huh? Ohhh, jeez. Hi, sorry, ummmmm... I'm so embarrassed right now. My friend made me put this stupid thing on, sorry. One second, let me go change.
- Somehow, I'm not so sure I believe that.
- Really? No. You think so? I don't know...
- It's a little revealing. Don't you think?
- I don't want people to think... I'm like that, you know?
- *chuckles* Shut up. You know what I mean.
- Soooo.....are you saying I have it, then?
- *gasps* You jerk! *laughs*
- Hmm... well, I guess it's not that bad... I mean, if you're really saying you like it...
- Oh, and, hi. The person inside of the bikini you're talking to; her name is Beli. *giggles*
Beli's quotes from HunieCam Studio Edit
When Hired Edit
- "I'm kind of nervous."
When Recruited Edit
When Checking Her Profile Edit
- “Good to see you!”
- "Feeling well?"
- “How can I help?”
When Giving Her an Item Edit
- “Oh my.”
- “Ok then!”
When Making Her Work Edit
- “Be happy to!”
- “Ok, then.”
- “Here goes nothing.”
When Completing a Task Edit
- “That was fun.”
- "All done I think."
- “I’m finished.”
When Stressed/ Building is Full Edit
- “Afraid not.”